raizer | team call of duty Index du Forum

raizer | team call of duty Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Orcad Magnetic Parts Editor Tutorial

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raizer | team call of duty Index du Forum -> One Day Cup RaiZer -> RaiZer Sunday
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 devydjamar

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Orcad Magnetic Parts Editor Tutorial Répondre en citant

Orcad Magnetic Parts Editor Tutorial > bit.ly/1WHB8vS

+,,,Post,,,New,,,Thread,,,Please,,,login,,,.1,,members,,found,,this,,post,,helpfulwhat,,,,type,,,,of,,,,parameters,,,,we,,,,have,,,,to,,,,consider,,,,the,,,,step-up,,,,transformer,,,,design,,,,at,,,,50HZ,,,,in,,,,pspice,,,,magnetic,,,,part,,,,editor.i,,,,hope,,,,magnetic,,,,part,,,,editor,,,,is,,,,the,,,,better,,,,choice,,,,to,,,,power,,,,transformer,,,,design,,,,but,,,,in,,,,my,,,,point,,,,of,,,,view,,,,i,,,,hope,,,,magnetic,,,,part,,,,editor,,,,is,,,,used,,,,only,,,,for,,,,high,,,,frequency,,,,transformers.can,,,,any,,,,one,,,,plz,,,,give,,,,me,,,,sufficient,,,,parameters,,,,or,,,,details,,,,of,,,,the,,,,power,,,,transformer,,,,design,,,,in,,,,pspice,,,,orcad,,,,for,,,,simulation,,,,purposeYet,,our,,lessons,,come,,from,,the,,journey,,,not,,the,,destinationYou,,,,can,,,,use,,,,this,,,,method,,,,to,,,,create,,,,iron,,,,core,,,,material,,,,and,,,,use,,,,Power,,,,transformer,,,,to,,,,design,,,,50Hz,,,,transformerI,,,,then,,,,used,,,,the,,,,new,,,,part,,,,on,,,,my,,,,current,,,,pspice,,,,layout,,,,to,,,,simulate(transient,,,,50mS,,,,response),,,,and,,,,get,,,,the,,,,following,,,,error:,,,,---------------,,,,INFO(ORPROBE-3209):,,,,Simulation,,,,Profile:,,,,SCHEMATIC1-bias,,,,---------------INFO(ORPROBE-3183):,,,,Simulation,,,,running.**,,,,Profile:,,,,"SCHEMATIC1-bias",,,,[,,,,C:CadenceSPB16.5toolscapture5w,,,,universal,,,,charger-pspicefilesschematic1bias.sim,,,,],,,,Reading,,,,and,,,,checking,,,,circuitERROR(ORPSIM-15108):,,,,Subcircuit,,,,XFMFLYBACK2,,,,used,,,,by,,,,XU2,,,,is,,,,undefinedCircuit,,,,has,,,,errors,,,,I,,,needed,,,a,,,transformer,,,with,,,one,,,primarary,,,and,,,two,,,secondaries,,,,so,,,I,,,created,,,one,,,using,,,the,,,magnetic,,,parts,,,editor,,,,following,,,the,,,steps,,,from,,,the,,,videoFor,,,example,,,when,,,I,,,use,,,the,,,magnetic,,,parts,,,editor,,,,it,,,has,,,created,,,a,,,library,,,file,,,and,,,a,,,Sponsored,,,Videos,,,Simon,,,Fried,,,,Chief,,,Business,,,Officer,,,Nano,,,Dimension,,,Adrian,,,Mejia,,,,EMC,,,Sales,,,Engineer,,,TechDream,,,Quadcept,,,Brian,,,Vicich,,,,VP,,,Engineering/CTO,,,Samtec,,,,IncTOOLS,,&,,LEARNING,,Latest,,Design,,Tools,,Products,,Teardowns,,Fundamentals,,Courses,,Webinars,,Tech,,Papers,,Courses,,EDN,,TV,,Mouser,,New,,Products,,LoadingMagnetic,,parts,,editor,,would,,have,,generated,,a,,.lib,,file,,for,,transfer,,design,,,include,,that,,in,,your,,simulation,,profileHere's,,a,,simple,,silicon,,iron,,core,,model,,that,,I,,used,,for,,some,,transformer,,saturation,,simulations,,Code:,,.MODEL,,V13035A,,CORE,,+,,MS=1.38E6,,+,,A=118,,+,,C=0.093,,+,,K=37,,+,,AREA=100,,+,,PATH=100,,1,,members,,found,,this,,post,,helpfulNotices,,TSMC,,&,,Solido,,Webinar:,,Variation-Aware,,Design,,at,,Advanced,,Process,,Nodes,,-,,REGISTER,,Notices,,Submit,,,,,,More,,,Videos,,,How,,,,do,,,,you,,,,include,,,,that,,,,in,,,,the,,,,simulationI,,am,,in,,the,,process,,of,,developing,,a,,simple,,5V,,,1A,,,,,5W,,output,,flyback,,convertertransformer,,,design,,,in,,,pspice,,,Featured,,Video,,Jean-Marie,,Brunet,,,Director,,of,,Marketing,,Mentor,,Graphics,,Gary,,Leong,,,Director,,of,,Business,,Development,,Vitrox,,Technologies,,Rob,,van,,Blommestein,,,VP,,of,,Marketing,,S2C,,"New,,Verification,,Apps,,,Data-driven,,Debug",,,Graham,,Bell,,Real,,Intent,,,IncGroup,,,Director,,,,Product,,,Management,,,Cadence,,,Submit,,,,,,More,,,Videos,,,.More,,,information,,,is,,,available,,,with,,,DEBUG=True.Reply,,,Cancel,,,MH05,,,6,,,Feb,,,2012,,,7:46,,,PM,,,In,,,reply,,,to,,,alokt:,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,your,,,helpEDN,,,,About,,,,Us,,,,Subscribe,,,,to,,,,Newsletters,,,,DESIGN,,,,CENTERS,,,,Latest,,,,Analog,,,,Automotive,,,,ComponentsPkging,,,,Consumer,,,,DesignCon,,,,DIY,,,,IC,,,,Design,,,,LEDs,,,,Medical,,,,PCB,,,,Power,,,,Management,,,,Sensors,,,,Systems,,,,Design,,,,TestMeasurement,,,,WirelessNetworking,,,,LoadingYou,,,need,,,to,,,include,,,that,,,in,,,simulation,,,profileI,,,,thought,,,,when,,,,you,,,,use,,,,the,,,,model,,,,editor,,,,--->,,,,file,,,,---->Model,,,,Import,,,,Wizard,,,,,,,,,you,,,,input,,,,the,,,,model,,,,library,,,,there!,,,,Sorry,,,,just,,,,little,,,,confused,,,,,can,,,,you,,,,be,,,,more,,,,specific,,,,on,,,,how,,,,to,,,,include,,,,the,,,,file,,,,in,,,,the,,,,simulation??,,,,I,,,,would,,,,appreciate,,,,it,,,,,thanks,,,,Reply,,,,Cancel,,,,MH05,,,,6,,,,Feb,,,,2012,,,,7:56,,,,PM,,,,In,,,,reply,,,,to,,,,MH05:,,,,I,,,,think,,,,I,,,,know,,,,what,,,,I,,,,did,,,,wrong,,,,,not,,,,sure:,,,,I,,,,saved,,,,both,,,,files,,,,on,,,,the,,,,desktop,,,,,do,,,,I,,,,need,,,,to,,,,save,,,,the,,,,file,,,,somewhere,,,,inside,,,,C:cadencespb16.5tools.(referring,,,,to,,,,magnetic,,,,parts,,,,editor),,,,Reply,,,,Cancel,,,,alokt,,,,6,,,,Feb,,,,2012,,,,7:57,,,,PM,,,,Along,,,,with,,,,.mgd,,,,,magnetic,,,,parts,,,,editor,,,,would,,,,also,,,,create,,,,a,,,,.lib,,,,fileTopic,,,,has,,,,6,,,,replies,,,,and,,,,9945,,,,viewsForbidden,,,(403),,,CSRF,,,verification,,,failedYou,,need,,to,,include,,the,,“.lib”,,file,,for,,transformer,,subckt,,model,,into,,your,,simulation,,profileAll,,Rights,,Reserved8th,,,,January,,,,2014,09:09,,,,#1,,,,neeluramu,,,,Newbie,,,,level,,,,1,,,,Join,,,,Date,,,,Aug,,,,2013,,,,Posts,,,,1,,,,Helped,,,,0,,,,/,,,,0,,,,Points,,,,186,,,,Level,,,,2,,,,transformer,,,,design,,,,in,,,,pspice,,,,hello,,,,every,,,,bodyDavid,,,Parry,,,,COO,,,Oski,,,Technology,,,Tom,,,Anderson,,,,VP8th,,,January,,,2014,09:09,,,,,,,,,8th,,,January,,,2014,22:15,,,#2,,,FvM,,,Super,,,Moderator,,,Awards:,,,Join,,,Date,,,Jan,,,2008,,,Location,,,Bochum,,,,Germany,,,Posts,,,35,491,,,Helped,,,10957,,,/,,,10957,,,Points,,,209,049,,,Level,,,100,,,Re:,,,transformer,,,design,,,in,,,pspice,,,The,,,question,,,is,,,if,,,you,,,actually,,,need,,,the,,,non-linear,,,core,,,model,,,for,,,your,,,simulationCorporate,,Newsletters,,S2C,,Newsletter,,2016,,Winter,,Issue,,Real,,Intent,,Feb,,2016,,Verification,,Newsletter,,More,,Newsletters,,Reply,,,Cancel,,,MH05,,,6,,,Feb,,,2012,,,8:07,,,PM,,,In,,,reply,,,to,,,alokt:,,,Thank,,,you,,,very,,,much,,,,I,,,would,,,of,,,been,,,pulling,,,my,,,hair,,,out,,,trying,,,to,,,figure,,,out,,,how,,,to,,,do,,,that,,,lolSearch,,,,,,,,DESIGN,,,,CENTERS,,,,Analog,,,,Automotive,,,,ComponentsPkging,,,,Consumer,,,,DIY,,,,IC,,,,Design,,,,LEDs,,,,Medical,,,,PCB,,,,Power,,,,Management,,,,Sensors,,,,Systems,,,,Design,,,,TestMeasurement,,,,WirelessNetworking,,,,TOOLS,,,,&,,,,LEARNING,,,,Design,,,,Tools,,,,Products,,,,Teardowns,,,,Fundamentals,,,,Courses,,,,Webinars,,,,Tech,,,,Papers,,,,Courses,,,,Mouser,,,,New,,,,Products,,,,COMMUNITY,,,,Blogs,,,,Design,,,,Ideas,,,,Events,,,,EDN,,,,VAULT,,,,Collections,,,,Issue,,,,Archives,,,,The,,,,content,,,,you,,,,requested,,,,cannot,,,,be,,,,found&,,,Jr,,,WEB,,,Developer,,,for,,,EDA,,,Careers,,,at,,,San,,,Jose,,,,CA,,,SrMarketing,,,Breker,,,Verification,,,Phil,,,Kinner,,,,Global,,,Business/Technical,,,Director,,,Electrolube/HK,,,Wentworth,,,Mark,,,Gilbert,,,,President,,,EDA,,,Careers,,,Uri,,,Tal,,,,CEO,,,Rocketick,,,Frank,,,Schirrmeister,,,,SrHome,,>,,Community,,>,,Forums,,>,,PCB,,Design,,>,,Flyback,,Converter,,-,,Magnetic,,Parts,,Editor,,Not,,Working,,Flyback,,Converter,,-,,Magnetic,,Parts,,Editor,,Not,,Working,,Started,,by,,MH05,,on,,6,,Feb,,2012,,6:20,,PM8th,,,January,,,2014,22:15,,,,,,,,,13th,,,January,,,2014,11:56,,,#3,,,atripathi,,,Advanced,,,Member,,,level,,,1,,,Join,,,Date,,,Dec,,,2009,,,Location,,,INDIA,,,Posts,,,445,,,Helped,,,91,,,/,,,91,,,Points,,,3,677,,,Level,,,14,,,Blog,,,Entries1,,,Re:,,,transformer,,,design,,,in,,,pspice,,,You,,,can,,,use,,,magnetic,,,parts,,,editor,,,to,,,create,,,and,,,use,,,your,,,own,,,magnetic,,,material f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 11:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    raizer | team call of duty Index du Forum -> One Day Cup RaiZer -> RaiZer Sunday Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange